1. Line individual heart tins with sweet paste and pipe raspberry jam into base.
2. Add all ingredients into a bowl fitted with a beater.
3. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
4. Scrape down.
5. Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
6. Pipe a thin layer of batter onto jam.
7. Bake at 175°C for 25-30 minutes.
8. Once cool, pipe a thin layer of made-up Enbelett Superior Cold Custard on top.
9. Place whole raspberries on top, dust with sweet snow and dress with a Valentine's sugar rose to finish.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom