Black Forest Stack
1. Beat the sugar and butter until light.
2. Beat in half egg weight.
3. Blend the flour and cocoa powder, then fold into the sugar/butter mix, scrape and mix to a crumb.
4. Add the rest of egg to bind, try not to over mix.
5. Roll out the paste, cut into desired size and bake at 175℃ (347℉) approximately 10 minutes.
6. Place all ingredients into a bowl and whisk for 3-4 minutes to make a fruit cream.
7. Spread some Bakbel Black Cherry Fruit Filling onto two baked shortbreads.
8. Pipe cream onto the fruit filling, stack one onto the other, then place a plain shortbread on top.
9. Pipe a rosette of fruit cream on top.
10. Place a fresh cherry with stalk and some chocolate curls on top to finish.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom