- Mix the melted butter with syrup and Bakels No Bake Chocolate Slice.
- Place a silicone paper disc into the base of a 9/10 inch flan tin.
- Evenly fill the tin with the mix.
- Place into the fridge or freezer to set.
- Once solid, heat the flan tin and remove the flan and place on a cake board.
- Pour chocolate sauce or ganache into the base.
- Place a disc of chocolate sponge on top, then spread over more chocolate sauce.
- Place chocolate and vanilla ice cream scoops on top.
- Drizzle with Caramel Ripple and heated Bakels Rich Chocolate Fudgice.
- Finish with cracked biscuits.