1. Mix the melted butter with syrup and No Bake Chocolate Slice.
2. Place a silicone paper disc into the base of a 9/10 inch flan tin.
3. Evenly fill the tin with the mix.
4. Place into the fridge or freezer to set.
5. Once solid, heat the flan tin and remove the flan and place on a cake board.
6. Pour chocolate sauce or ganache into the base.
7. Place a disc of chocolate sponge on top, then spread over more chocolate sauce.
8. Place chocolate and vanilla ice cream scoops on top.
9. Drizzle with True Caramel - Caramel Ripple and heated Bakels Chocolate Fudgice.
10. Finish with cracked biscuits.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom