1. Add all ingredients (except almond paste)into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
5. Cut a strip of sweet paste approximately 20cm wide and the length of a baking tray.
6. Pipe a line of almond cake mix down one side of the centre and a line of Lemon Cream Filling down the other side of the centre.
7. Pipe red cherry pie filling down the centre.
8. Roll out a strip of puff pastry a little wider than the sweet paste, fold in half and cut strips to the middle.
9. Dampen the edges of the bottom strip and place the puff pastry on top.
10. Press down the sides to stick.
11. Egg wash the top and sprinkle flaked almonds, followed by nibbed sugar.
12. Bake at 180˚C for 35-40 minutes.
13. Once cool, lightly dust with sweet snow and cut into portions.