1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Pipe a dot of jam into the base of a custard tart pastry case, then pipe the mix into the pastry case one third up.
5. Bake at 180℃ for approximately 20 - 25 minutes.
6. Once cool, pipe White Fudgice MB (25% butter) on top.
7. Sprinkle some green coloured Bakels Kokomix on top, then make a handle out of chocolate and place mini eggs in centre.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom