1. Add group 1 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix to clear dough.
3. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
4. Fold in group 2 and give one book and two half turns.
5. Divide into two pieces and roll out, then spread with Cinnamon Filling over one half and put together.
6. Cut out tree shape, twist the branches and egg wash.
7. Prove until twice the thickness.
8. Bake at 230°C for 10-15 minutes.
9. Dust with icing sugar and dip in RTU Caramel Sauce or Caramel Ripple to enjoy.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom