Egg yolk powder
- Add group 1 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
- Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 5 minutes on fast speed.
- Rest the dough in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Laminate the Rollex Gold to soften it to dough temperature.
- Turn the dough.
- Leave the dough to rest for 10 minutes.
- Turn the dough again
- Line the dough at 3mm thick and cut your required shape and size of Danish, fold and roll.
- Prove for 45-60 minutes at 29°C, 80% relative humidity.
- Bake at 180°C for 17 minutes.
- Leave to cool.
- Heat 35g of of Raspberry Millionaires Caramel, pipe 20g into the Danish and drizzle 15g on top to finish.
Yield: 37 cupcakes