Cherry Bakewell Turnover
1. Prepare puff pastry using usual recipe and method.
2. Cut the pastry into 20 x 20cm squares.
3. On one side of the pastry, deposit 35g of frangipane.
4. On top of the frangipane, deposit 60g of Bakbel Dark Cherry Fruit Filling.
5. Fold the pastry over to form a triangle shape and seal the edges.
6. Brush the turnovers with egg wash, sprinkle with sugar and cut a few vent holes.
7. Bake in oven at 205℃ (400℉) for 25 minutes..
8. Once cooled, decorate with white icing and toasted flaked almonds.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom