1. Rub in flour and margarine.
2. Add salt in water and mix to a clear dough. Do not over mix.
3. Rest dough for 20 minutes, keep covered.
4. Pin out dough and cover two thirds with Rollex Gold.
5. Fold up and give 2 x 1/2 turns. Rest for 20 minutes.
6. Give a further 2 x 1/2 turns. Rest for 20 minutes.
7. Give a further 1 x 1/2 turn and sheet for puff pastry varieties.
1. Cut the pastry into 20 x 20cm squares.
2. On one side of the pastry, deposit 35g of frangipane.
3. On top of the frangipane, deposit 60g of Bakbel Dark Cherry Fruit Filling or any dark cherry filling.
4. Fold the pastry over to form a triangle shape and seal the edges.
5. Brush the turnovers with egg wash, sprinkle with sugar and cut a few vent holes.
6. Bake in oven at 205℃ for 25 minutes..
7. Once cooled, decorate with white icing and toasted flaked almonds.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom