- Add No Bake Chocolate Slice and water into a bowl fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- Add melted butter and mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- Scrape down.
- Continue to mix on low speed for approximately 2 minutes, until well combined.
- Press firmly into an ungreased baking tray/foil.
- Heat the Raspberry Millionaires Caramel and spread a generous layer over the no bake base.
- Cover with baker's chocolate.
- Sprinkle with white chocolate curls.
- Place the tray into the fridge for approximately 90 minutes, until set.