1. Place all ingredients into a bowl and, using a beater, blend together for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down and mix on second speed for 5 minutes, add vanilla at this stage if desired.
3. Pipe half way up a cup cake case.
4. Bake at 175℃ (347℉) for 15-20 minutes.
5. Once cool, inject some strawberry jam into the cup cake base.
6. Whisk the water and Bakels Instant Cream for 3-4 minutes.
7. Pipe a large rosette of the cream onto the cup cake.
8. Dip a strawberry into some Bakels RTU Strawberry Glaze and place on top to finish.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom