Fresh Fruit Paris-Brest
1. Place Bakels Choux Paste Mix into a bowl with the water and using a beater, blend together on slow speed.
2. Slowly add the egg and, once blended, scrape down.
3. Beat on top speed for 5-6 minutes until smooth batter is obtained.
4. On a silicone paper lined tray, pipe a thick ring in a single motion.
5. Bake at 225℃ (440℉) for approximately 20-25 minutes.
6. Whisk the water and Bakels Instant Cream for 3-4 minutes.
7. Cut the Paris-Brest in half and pipe cream rosettes along the base of 1 half.
8. Prepare a selection of mixed fruit and place on top of the cream.
9. Before placing the top of the Paris-Brest on, spin with white chocolate and dust with icing sugar. Once the chocolate has set, place the top half on top of the cream and fruit.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom