1. Place all ingredients, except the water, into a mixing bowl and, using a beater, blend together to a crumb.
2. Add water and mix to a dough.
3. Roll on a floured bench, cut to desired shape and rest for 20 minutes.
4. Bake at 220℃ (428℉) for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Once cool, cut and spread some strawberry jam into the bottom half.
6. Whisk the water and Bakels Instant Cream for 3-4 minutes.
7. Pipe a large rosette of cream onto the jammed base, place the top on and dust with sweet snow.
8. Decorate with a strawberry to finish.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom