- Dissolve Actiwhite in the water and allow to soak for 5-10 mins.
- Start to whip and add half the sugar into the mixture and whip on high speed to get full volume.
- Fold in the remainder of the sugar and whip for 3 mins on high speed.
- Add the Aromatic green colouring and gently fold in.
- Scale at 12g and pipe into a three swirl peaks.
- Top with coloured Christmas sprinkles.
- Bake at 100-120°C for 2-3 hours depending on size and desired texture (maximum scaling weight: 100g per meringue).
- Allow to dry out in the oven overnight.
Yield: 50 Christmas Tree Meringues