Cherry Meringue Nests
1. Dissolve BAKELS ACTIWHITE in the water and allow to soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Add half the quantity of sugar and whip on top speed to full volume. Then fold in remaining sugar.
3. On a silicone paper lined tray, pipe a small filled circle with the meringue mix, and then pipe around the edges to build up to a nest. Repeat the process to fill the tray.
4. Dry the meringues in the usual way at a low temperature, approximately 100℃-120℃ (210℉-250℉).
5. Once the meringues have dried and are ready to use, paint the inside with white chocolate and allow to set.
6. Whisk the water, Bakels Instant Cream and Bakbel 70% Fruit Cherry Filling for 3-4 minutes. Make sure all the cherry pieces have been smashed.
7. Deposit a small amount of Bakbel 70% Fruit Cherry Filling into the base of the meringue.
8. Pipe the cherry cream into a round on top of the fruit filling.
9. Decorate with a fresh cherry and dust with icing sugar.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom