Raspberry Swiss Rolls
1. Blend all ingredients together using a whisk for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down and whisk for 5 minutes on top speed.
3. Whisk for a further minute on slow speed.
4. Scale at 1kg per 18x30 sheet.
5. Bake at 230℃ (445℉) for 5 minutes or until lightly baked.
6. Allow at least 30 minutes to cool and for the cake to settle, before filling and rolling.
7. Pipe ropes of Bakbel Raspberry Fruitojam accross the swiss roll sponge.
8. Whisk the water and Bakels Instant Cream for 3-4 minutes.
9. Pipe the cream over the swiss roll sponge, covering the raspberry jam.
10. Roll up tight into a swiss roll and dust the top with icing sugar.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom