Dark Chocolate Chips
- Roast and chop the seeds and pistachios.
- Add the rice crispies, corn flakes, seeds and 50g of pistachios into a mixing bowl.
- Heat 300g of the Raspberry Millionaires Caramel at 60℃.
- Add the caramel and dark chocolate chips to the mixing bowl and blend all the ingredients until they come together.
- Press the mix into a tray and leave to set for 10 minutes.
- Heat the remaining 150g of Raspberry Millionaires Caramel at 40℃ and spread on top, leaving to set for a further 10 minutes.
- Spin the top with chocolate and sprinkle the remaining 30g of pistachios on top to finish.