Raspberry and Mint Cupcakes
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Scale at 40g into cupcake cases.
5. Bake at 180℃ (375℉) for approximately 20 - 25 minutes.
6. Once baked, use a cupcake corer and remove the centre of the cupcake.
7. Use Bakbel Raspberry Fruit Filling 70% to fill the void in the cupcake.
8. Blend White Fudgice with the butter and mint flavouring. Pipe on top of the cupcakes.
9. Finish with fresh raspberries and mint.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom