Chocolate Biscuit Base
1. Heat the butter/margarine and syrup to a liquid.
2. Add to Digestive Biscuit Crumb and cocoa powder and mix to a paste.
3. Press the mix into the base of a 9” ring on a cake board, line with acetate and leave to cool in the fridge.
1. Add group 2 ingredients into a bowl fitted with a whisk and mix for 5 minutes on high speed.
2. Pipe mix onto chocolate biscuit base and up the sides, then pipe two circles of RTU Lemon Cream Filling on top using a 1.5cm tube.
3. Fill up the ring with remaining cheesecake mix to the top of the ring and then place into freezer.
4. Once solid, heat some RTU Chocolate Cream Filling and level off on top of the cheesecake.
5. Heat the ring with a blow lamp, if no acetate is used, and lift off the ring.
6. Dress the sides with grated chocolate, pipe a rosette with the RTU Lemon Cream Filling in the centre and place mini Easter eggs in centre.