Key Lime Pie
1. Make up biscuit crumb by blending together Digestive Biscuit Crumb and melted butter.
2. Place the crumb into a cheesecake ring and press down evenly, then chill to firm up.
3. Using a whisk, blend Cheesecake Mix together with water and lime juice for 5 minutes on top speed.
4. Deposit on top of the biscuit crumb making sure the top is level. Place in the fridge to set up for minimum 1 hour (can also be frozen at this stage).
5. Remove the cheesecake ring.
6. Slice fresh limes to decorate, and finish with grated lime zest.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom