Passion Fruit Cheesecake
1. Melt butter/margarine and mix with Digestive Biscuit Crumb.
2. Place a 10" cheesecake ring onto a cake board and press the crumb down to form an even base.
3. Whisk all ingredients together on slow speed for 30 seconds.
4. Scrape down.
5. Whisk on fast speed for approximately 3 minutes until smooth and light.
6. Before depositing, place 150g of Bakbel Passionfruit Pastryfill on the base.
7. Deposit on top of the passion fruit biscut crumb and level off smooth and flat.
8. Place the cheesecake in the fridge to chill.
9. Whisk the water, Bakbel Passionfruit Pastryfill and Bakels Instant Cream for 3-4 minutes.
10. Pipe 10 rosettes around the edge of the cheesecake.
11. Drizzle Bakbel Passionfruit Pastryfill over the top of the cheesecake.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom