Christmas Mince Crumble
1. Using a beater, blend all cake ingredients (leaving the mincemeat) together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Blend in mincemeat on slow speed.
5. Scale into foil at 850g
6. Make up crumble with the flour, butter and sugar and sprinkle on top, then dust with granulated sugar.
7. Bake at 180℃ (375℉) for approximately 40 - 45 minutes.
8. Decorate with Pettinice holly leaves.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom