1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 4 minutes on slow speed and 7 minutes on fast speed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Leave the dough to rest for 5 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 85g.
6. Pin to fit the burger pan.
7. Brush with egg and seeds as desired.
8. Prove for 50 minutes at 34 °C, 85% relative humidity.
9. Bake at 230°C for 10-12 minutes (steam after 2 minutes).
10. Pull out damper after 6 minutes.
Yield: 220 burger buns
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom