1. Add all ingredients (except fruit, zest and peel) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 3 minutes on slow speed and 8 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Add fruit, zest and peel over slow speed, until fully dispersed.
5. Scale at 350g into Panettone cases.
6. Prove for 45 minutes at a controlled temperature of 38°C, 85% relative humidity.
7. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
8. Glaze with Bun Glaze RTU and top with nibbed sugar pieces if desired.
Yield: 65 Panettone
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom