1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 8-10 minutes on slow speed and 1-2 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 500g, then:
a.) Mould into round shape.
b.) Roll three edges using a rolling pin.
c.) Brush the edges with water.
d.) Fold them towards the centre and turn the loaves.
6. Prove for 20-30 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, 85% relative humidity.
7. Turn the dough pieces, so that the edges are on top and dust with flour.
8. Bake at 220-230°C for 40-50 minutes, with steam.
9. Pull out damper after 20 minutes.
Yield: 36 loaves