1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 6 minutes on slow speed and 7 minutes on fast speed.
3. Scale the dough at 200g.
4. Roll out the dough to 0.6mm.
5. Brush the dough with oil and add spinach and feta cheese.
6. Fold the edges, roll and place into a circular shape.
7. Lightly coat the Börek with egg.
8. Bake at 200°C, falling to 190°C for 30-35 minutes, with steam.
9. Pull out damper after 20 minutes.
Yield: 83 Börek
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom