1. Add group 1 ingredients (except cranberries) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed (add the cranberries in the last 2 minutes).
3. Dough temperature should be 23-26℃.
4. Leave to rest for 3 minutes.
5. Scale the dough at 450g, place the frozen brie pieces from group 2 in each piece of dough and mould into bloomer shape.
6. Leave to rest for a further 3 minutes.
7. Prove for 50 minutes at a controlled temperature of 36℃, 88% humidity.
8. Dust the top of the bloomer with flour and make 1 long cut.
9. Bake at 230℃ for 18-20 minutes, 6 seconds of steam.
Yield: 40 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom