1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 8 minutes on fast speed.
3. Dough temperature should be between 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 10 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 900g, mould into long shape and place into oiled tins (30cm x 10cm x 10cm).
6. Prove for 50-60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, 85% relative humidity.
7. Close the tins.
8. Bake at 230°C, falling to 220°C for 40-50 minutes.
Yield: 20 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom