1. Add group 1 ingredients (except fruit, peel and zest) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 3 minutes on slow speed and 8 1minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Add fruit, zest and peel over slow speed, until fully dispersed.
5. Scale at 330g into Panettone cases.
6. Flatten each dough a with rolling pin and add 120g of Marzipan from group 2, then fold and seal.
7. Prove for 45 minutes at a controlled temperature of 38°C, 85% relative humidity.
8. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
9. Leave to cool, then dress with sweet snow if desired.
Yield: 70 Stollen