1. Mix group 2 to form a paste and leave for 60 minutes.
2. Mix group 1 for 5-7 minutes on slow speed and 5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 500g, mould into a long shape and form a semi circle.
6. Brush beer paste onto the dough surface.
7. Dust the dough pieces with rye flour.
8. Prove for 45 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
9. Bake at 220°C for 45 minutes, with steam.
10. Pull out damper after 20 minutes.
Yield: 54 loaves