- Add group 1 ingredients, except water (2), into a spiral mixer.
- Mix for 8 minutes on slow speed.
- Scrape down.
- Slowly add water (2) and mix for 8 minutes on fast speed.
- Add the cranberries and mix for 1 minute on fast speed.
- Place the dough into an oiled container and bulk for 60 minutes.
- Fold the dough and bulk for 60 minutes.
- Scale at 600g mould round and place into prepared artisan baskets.
Dry prove for 120 minutes.
Tip dough out onto a setter cut.
Bake at 230°C with steam, for 35-40 minutes.
Once cool, cut 4 slices to bottom crust depth and 4 slices in the opposite direction.
Yield: 51 Boules