1. Add all ingredients (except fruit, zest and peel) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 3 minutes on slow speed and 8 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Add fruit, zest and peel over slow speed, until fully dispersed.
5. Scale at 60g into mini Panettone cases.
6. Prove for 45 minutes at a controlled temperature of 38°C, 85% relative humidity.
7. Bake at 200°C for 20 minutes.
8. Glaze with Bun Glaze RTU and top with nibbed sugar pieces if desired.
9. After baking, core the Panettone and fill with RTU Lemon Cream Filling or Salted Caramel.
Yield: 370 Brio-ttone Bites