1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 4 minutes on slow speed and 7 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Leave the dough to rest for 5 minutes at room temperature.
5. Scale at 85g.
6. Pin to fit the burger pan.
7. Brush with egg and seeds as desired.
8. Prove for 50 minutes at 34 °C, 85% relative humidity.
9. Bake at 230°C for 10-12 minutes (steam after 2 minutes).
10. Pull out damper after 6 minutes.
Yield: 220 burger buns
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom