1. Add group 1 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed.
3. Flatten the dough into a rectangle shape and leave to cool in a freezer.
4. Remove the dough once the texture matches that of Rollex Gold from group 2.
5. Place the Rollex Gold into the middle of the dough, then enclose it.
6. Roll out with a rolling pin or sheeter to an 8mm thickness, then fold it half turn.
7. Repeat step 5 five times (with 10 minutes rest between each fold), then leave to chill for 60 minutes.
8. Roll out to 2mm thickness and cut into shape, then place onto a silicone lined tray and dock to relax the dough.
9. Leave to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
10. Bake at 180°C in a rack oven for 35-40 minutes.
11. Leave to cool and cut into small rectangle shapes.
12. Mix the filling group and pipe with a star tube onto rectangle shapes as desired.
13. Finish with smoked salmon and lemon slices.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom