1. Add all ingredients (except herbs and stuffing) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Scale at 330g.
5. Turn upside down.
6. Using a rolling pin, press hard into the dough and place 100g of sage and onion stuffing with cranberry into each dough.
7. Fold up, cut into 3, then mould into 12" round shape and place onto tray.
8. Make cuts around the edge.
9. Bake at 200°C for 18 minutes.
10. Sprinkle with grated cheese if desired.
Yield: 52 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom