1. Add group 1 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 2 minutes on slow speed and 5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Flatten the dough into a rectangle shape and leave to cool in a freezer.
4. Remove the dough once the texture matches that of Rollex Gold from group 2.
5. Place the Rollex Gold into the middle of the dough, then enclose it.
6. Roll out with a rolling pin or sheeter to an 8mm thickness, then fold it half turn.
7. Repeat step 5 five times (with 10 minutes rest between each fold), then leave to chill for 60 minutes.
8. Roll out to 2mm thickness and cut into shape, then place onto a silicone lined tray and dock to relax the dough.
9. Leave to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes.
10. Gently egg wash and sprinkle with Red Leicester cheese.
11. Cut into 2cm strips, twist and place onto baking tray.
12. Bake at 180°C in a rack oven for 35-40 minutes.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom