1. Mix all ingredients (except rosemary and sweet potato) for 5 minutes slow and 8 minutes fast speed, until fully developed.
2. Add the rosemary and sweet potato and mix on slow speed until clear.
3. The finished dough temperature should be between 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 485g and mould into boule shape, then cut a hole in the middle.
6. Dry prove: 60 minutes at room temperature, place on rack and cover with rack cover.
7. Bake: 220°C for 30-35 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 23 tear and shares
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom