1. Add all ingredients (except rosemary and sweet potato) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 8 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add the rosemary and sweet potato and mix on slow speed until clear.
4. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
5. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
6. Scale at 485g and mould into boule shape, then cut a hole in the middle.
7. Dry prove for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
8. Bake at 220°C for 30-35 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 47 tear and shares
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom