Red Velvet Caramel Cake
1. Using a beater, blend all the ingredients together on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
5. Scale 1kg into 8 inch, lined tins.
6. Bake at 175℃ (347℉) for 35-40 minutes.
7. Once cool, cut into three.
8. Beat Cream Cheese Flavoured Icing, with a splash of hot water.
9. Heat True Caramel - Salted Caramel until fluid, then coat the top (two thin layers gives a better result).
10. Comb scrape the sides and pipe the cream cheese icing onto the rim.
11. Dress with spun chocolate and raspberries.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom