Raspberry Granola Slice
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together (except Bakbel Raspberry Fruit Filling 70%) for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Grease and line the base of an oblong baking tin with silicone paper.
5. Add the mix to the tin until half way up.
6. Using a piping bag, randomly pipe the Bakbel Raspberry Fruit Filling 70% into the mix in blobs.
7. Sprinkle the top with granola.
8. Place a line of fresh raspberries along one side.
9. Bake at 175℃ (350℉) for approximately 40 minutes.
10. Once cool, lightly glaze the top with Bakels Instant Superglaze.
11. Cover one side of the cake and dust with icing sugar.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom