1. Add all ingredients(except mixed olives) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5 minutes on slow speed and 8 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Add the mixed olives and mix on slow speed until clear.
4. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
5. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
6. Scale at 200g and mould into round shape.
7. Leave to rest for 10 minutes, flatten and cut with scraper.
8. Dry prove: 60 minutes at room temperature, place on rack and cover with rack cover.
9. Bake at 240°C for 15 minutes, with steam.
10. Brush with olive oil upon exit from the oven.
Yield: 113 Fougasse
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom