1. Mix all ingredients (except mixed olives) for 5 minutes slow and 8 minutes fast speed, until fully developed.
2. Add the mixed olives and mix on slow speed until clear.
3. The finished dough temperature should be between 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 200g and mould into round shape.
6. Leave to rest for 10 minutes, flatten and cut with scraper.
7. Dry prove: 60 minutes at room temperature, place on rack and cover with rack cover.
8. Bake: 200°C for 15 minutes, with steam.
9. Brush with olive oil upon exit from the oven.
Yield: 56 Fougasse
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom