1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl (except mixed olives) and mix for 10 minutes on slow speed and 10 minutes on fast speed, until the dough is fully developed.
2. Add the mixed olives and mix for 1 minute on slow speed.
3. Dough temperature should be 23-26°C.
4. Bulk ferment for 60 minutes in a covered container.
5. Scale at 300g and mould into tear shapes.
6. Pin out to a 2cm thickness, tear drop shape.
7. Dry prove for 30 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
8. Bake for 240°C for 25-30 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 36 Fougasse
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom