1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mxing bowl.
2. Mix for 4-5 minutes on slow speed and 5-6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 10-20 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 70g and mould into long shape (50cm), then form into a pretzel.
6. Prove for 10-20 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
7. Place into the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
8. Dip in sodium hydroxide solution (4.9%) and add some salt or sesame seeds.
9. Bake at 220°C, falling to 210°C for 12-15 minutes.
10. Pull out damper after 10 minutes.
Yield: 241 pretzels