Group : Cupcake Bases
Group : Icing
- Add cupcake base ingredients into a mixing bowl fitted with a beater.
- Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
- Scrape down.
- Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
- Scale at 40g into green cupcake cases.
- Bake at 180℃ for 20-25 minutes.
- Whilst cooling, fix a 19cm polystyrene sphere into a 20cm pot.
- Beat the butter and White Fudgice together until light and soft (add your choice of colour).
- Fit a piping bag with a petal nozzle, fill with the coloured fudgice buttercream and pipe a rose on top of the cupcake.
- Skewer the bottom of a cupcake with a cocktail stick, and then insert this into the polystyrene sphere.
- Repeat this process until the sphere is covered and decorated.