1. Using a beater, blend all the ingredients together on slow speed for 1 minute.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Scale at 40g into green cupcake cases.
5. Bake at 180℃ (375℉) for approximately 20 - 25 minutes.
6. Whilst cooling, fix a 19cm polystyrene sphere into a 20cm pot.
7. Beat the butter and White Fudgice MB together until light and soft. Add your choice of colour.
8. Fit a piping bag with a petal nozzle, fill with the coloured fudgice buttercream and pipe a rose on top of the cupcake.
9. Skewer the bottom of a cupcake with a cocktail stick, and then insert this into the polystyrene sphere. Repeat this process until the sphere is covered and decorated.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom