For each layer:
1. Add all ingredients into a bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
5. Deposit into 9" round tin.
6. Bake at 175°C for 30-40 minutes.
7. Once cool, cut the top to level off, then cut sponge into three for each flavour.
8. Make up vanilla buttercream by adding 25% butter to Bakels White Fudgice and beat until light.
9. Stack up one of each flavour, creaming between layers and then coat the top and sides.
10. Leave to chill in the fridge, then comb scrape the sides.
11. Drip white chocolate down the sides and then decorate with chocolates to finish.