1. Add plain cake ingredients into a bowl fitted with a beater.
2. Mix for 1 minute on low speed.
3. Scrape down.
4. Mix for 5 minutes on medium speed.
5. Deposit into a 9" heart tin.
6. Bake at 175°C for 30-40 minutes.
7. Once cool, cut the top to level off.
8. Cut the sponge evenly horizontally into 3.
9. Make up chocolate buttercream by adding 25% butter to Bakels Rich Chocolate Fudgice and beat until light.
10. Layer the middle and coat the top and sides with buttercream.
11. Cut out the centre of the top layer to make a heart ring (make this layer from Red Velvet recipe for better effect).
12. Coat the heart-shaped top ring with white chocolate and place into chocolate cake, spinning with dark chocolate.
13. Dip 6 strawberries in white chocolate and spin with dark chocolate, then dip 6 strawberries in dark chocolate and spin with white chocolate.
14. Place coated strawberries into the heart ring and dress with flowers.