Rich Caramel Layer Cake
1. Using a beater, blend all ingredients together for 1 minute on slow speed.
2. Scrape down.
3. Beat on second speed for 5 minutes.
4. Scale approximately 4kg into an 18" x 30" baking tray.
5. Bake at 180℃ (360℉) for approximately 40 minutes.
6. Beat the Bakels Salted Millionares Caramel and butter together until light and soft.
7. Slice the caramel cake into 5 even layers.
8. Sandwich together 2 layers of sponge sheets with the salted caramel cream.
9. Sandwich the next layer together with Bakels RTU Caramel Sauce.
10. Repeat with the remaining layers of cake and alternate filling with salted caramel cream and Bakels RTU Caramel Sauce.
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom