1. Boil the water at 95°C, add to the semolina and leave to cool down to 5°C, covered with plastic.
1. Add group 2 ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 8-10 minutes on slow speed and 8-10 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 90 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 380g, mould into long shape, roll in durum semolina and place into baking tins.
6. Prove for 35-45 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, 85% relative humidity.
7. Cut the top of the dough as desired.
8. Bake at 230°C, falling to 220°C for 30-40 minutes, with steam.
9. Pull out damper after 15 minutes.
Yield: 65 loaves