1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 3 minutes on slow speed and 5 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26℃.
4. Scale into 150g dough pieces and leave to rest for 5 minutes.
5. Roll out the dough pieces into roughly 10 inch circles, and place aside.
6. Spread hazelnut chocolate spread thinly onto the circle layers.
7. Place another circle dough piece on top and repeat this step twice.
8. Finally, place a fourth circle on top.
9. Using a 12" cake portion cutter, make the cuts on the top layer, then twist the outer pieces twice.
10. Prove for 45 minutes.
11. Bake at 210℃ for 14-17 minutes.
12. After removing from the oven, tap the tray and glaze with Bun Glaze RTU.
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom