1. Add all ingredients (except fruit and seeds) into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 3 minuteson slow speed and 6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26℃.
4. Add fruit and seeds and mix on slow speed until clear.
5. Scale at 320g and mould into sausage shape.
6. Roll in oats and place in tin.
7. Prove for 45-55 minutes.
8. Bake at 200℃ for 24 minutes, with steam.
9. Pull damper after 8 minutes.
Yield: 65 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom