1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 5-7 minutes on slow speed and 4-6 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk for 60 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, covered with plastic.
5. Scale at 450g, mould into round shape, dip the seal into rye flour and prove with the seal on the bottom.
6. Prove for 30-40 minutes at a controlled temperature of 25-28°C, 85% relative humidity.
7. Turn the dough pieces.
8. Bake at 230-240°C, falling to 200°C for 35-40 minutes, with steam.
9. Pull out damper after 15 minutes.
Yield: 40 loaves
Granville Way, Bicester, Oxon, OX26 4JT, United Kingdom