1. Add all ingredients into a spiral mixing bowl.
2. Mix for 10 minutes on slow speed and 10 minutes on fast speed, until fully developed.
3. Dough temperature should be 24-26°C.
4. Bulk ferment for 60 minutes at room temperature, in a covered container.
5. Scale at 485g and mould into boule shape.
6. Dry prove for 60 minutes at room temperature, covered with plastic.
7. Cut and flour as desired.
8. Bake at 240℃ for 25-30 minutes, with steam.
Yield: 35 boules
Granville Way, Bicester Oxon OX26 4JT United Kingdom